Unoccupied Property Insurance: What is it?

HMO / Student Property Insurance, provides a solution for many of the problems that would face a property owner when renting a property. Although the perils covered are very similar to a residential property insurance policies specific to Student Let may allow cover during extended periods of no occupancy i.e. when the student go home for the summer.