Tradesman Insurance: What is it?

Tradesman Insurance covers Electricians and Joiners to Painters and Decorators, if you are a Tradesman. It’ll cover you!

There are two types of insurance that tradesmen need, this includes Public Liability Insurance and Employers’ Liability Insurance. Both of these insurances are vital to a business in starting up or just maintaining it. You can also get cover for your tools and equipment and also Contract Work Cover.

These all make a good plan for a good insurance policy which will cover you when you are on the job permanently, and then you can finish it off with a fleet policy to ensure that all your employees who drive work vehicles are covered.